Allows you to add notes to plugins. Useful when you’re using lots of plugins and/or make modifications to a plugin and want to make a note of them, and/or work on your WordPress install with a group of people. This plugin was inspired by a post by Chris Coyier: (http://digwp.com/2009/10/ideas-for-plugins/)
Latest version: Download Plugin Notes v1.2 [zip]
- Extract the .zip file and upload its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternately, you can install directly from the Plugin directory within your WordPress Install.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Add notes to your plugins from the Manage Plugins page (Plugins > Installed)
2015-04-15 / 1.2
- Fix strict warning: Redefining already defined constructor.
- Version bump for WordPress 4.1.
2010-10-15 / 1.1
- Certain HTML tags are now allowed in notes:
<p> <a> <b> <strong> <i> <em> <u> <img>. Thanks to Dave Abrahams for suggesting this feature.
- Some style tweaks
- Fixed PHP Error Notices
2009-12-04 / 1.0
- Fixed a major bug that was causing fatal errors
- Added some inline code comments
- Changed around some minor styling.
- Bumping release number up to 1.0 because I feel like it
2009-10-24 / 0.1
- Initial beta release