Converts the default plain-text email notifications into fully customizable, sweet-lookin’ HTML emails.
Multi-site support (for WordPress 3.0) will be added soon.
- Emails are sent with readable plain-text versions for email clients that don’t support HTML emails. Note: they’re somewhat crude because they’re auto-generated. I may decide to add decent-looking plain-text versions in the future, but that’s low priority.
- Emails have only been tested on Gmail, Gmail on Android, and Outlook, but should work on most email clients (including clients without HTML support). If you’re using a client other than the 3 I’ve listed, I would appreciate an email with info on whether the email looks like it should and works correctly.
Send your questions, comments, suggestions via email.
Latest version: Download HTML Emails v1.0 [zip]
- Upload and extract the plugin to plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enjoy sweet lookin’ email notifications!
- Note: This version was originally released as v0.2 but users weren’t being prompted with an upgrade because parsefloat is dumb.
- Feature: Support for “New User” and “Password Lost” emails
- Bug: Moderation emai not showing the correct number of emails pending
- Localization: Belarusian translation added. Thanks to Marcis G.
- Same as 1.0
- Better localization support
- Bug: Moderation emails were not being sent because the wp_mail call was commented out
- Docs: Localization comments and addtional details on customizing templates
- First release
- Comment notification emails